For children ages 8-13. We curl every Monday at 4:30 – 5:30 pm from November to the beginning of March.
This program is designed to give young curlers the basic skills to enjoy the game of curling in a non-competitive atmosphere. The program includes a four week learn-to-curl program where basic technique is taught along with the rules and curling etiquette. All the kids are then organized into teams for round robin play. A fun family bonspiel is held early in the new year for all the curlers, their friends and family.
We will have an information and registration booth at Kenora’s Mass Registration held each year during the first week of school.
Items Required by Little Rockers:
- Wear warm layered clothing and gloves
- Clean curling or running shoes (no street shoes will be allowed on the ice)
- Curling Brush (are available)
- Slider provided with registration fee of $120.00
- Head protection mandatory
- Monday - 6 matches at 04:30 PM
Monday Night Womens
The Monday Womens Curling League is a friendly social league made up of various levels of league play. Curling takes place every Monday night at 7:00 p.m. Ladies of all ages with varying curling skills and experience are welcome.Draws
- Monday - 5 matches at 06:45 PM
Tuesday Night Business Ladies
We curl at 6-8pm on Tuesday nights. We are looking for more curlers and new curlers are always encouraged. We can provide free lessons for new curlers before our games.
We have snack nights, a christmas party and a wind-up at the end if the season. We are planning on having one or two fun nights for new curlers to come out this year.Draws
- Tuesday - 5 matches at 06:00 PM
Thursday Afternoon Women
- Thursday - 6 matches at 01:00 PM
Thursday Night Mens
Thursday Night Mens League has one draw every Thursday at 7:00. ALL NEW TEAMS AND/OR INDIVIDUALS WELCOME.Draws
- Thursday - 5 matches at 07:00 PM
Friday Night Mixed
- Friday - 6 matches at 06:30 PM
- Friday - 4 matches at 08:30 PM
Daytime Senior Men
- Sunday - 6 matches at 07:00 PM